YEASTAR MYPBX UNIFIED COMMUNICATION IP PBX
Today, in the modern office, even a small company can be found several different channels of communication with the outside world – that landline phones, mobile phones, phones connected through the Internet and Sip trunking from service provider etc. . All this would be nice to combine into a single system to access all these channels by any employee, regardless of their location. Plus you should take care of the customers, giving them the opportunity to call at a convenient time and get the right information. Mi-Technologies help you achieve all this with Yeastar PBX phone system.
The New Yeastar S Seres IP PBX System
The S Series IP PBX System is a Game Changing Innovation from Yeastar. The S Series PBX systems are more reliable, feature rich and stable than the previous versions.Its an easy to install IP PBX System designed to help small and medium businesses makes a big leap in efficiency, productivity and cost savings.The S Series VOIP PBX based on modular design help organizations to expand without spending large hardware expenses. The Yeastar S Series modular design, business-enhancing features, and reliable performance make it a perfect choice as an office telephone system.
S-Series is developed with the future in mind, making use of the latest technology advancements, from Freescale commercial quality Quad Core CPU, TI DSP voice CPU, and long-life power devices as well as lightning protection.The S-Series includes fast PBX installation with easy provisioning, advanced plug and also play capability, along with an intuitive UI driven by point-and-click setup, from any type of location.
More about Yeastar Mypbx
- Internal communication between subscribers
- Group calls , i.e. assigning a group of subscribers own extension and direction of call (internal or external), this number
- Flexible routing system (inside Asterisk after all) incoming and outgoing calls. Such as local calls on analog lines, intercity over IP lines, calls to mobile via GSM channels.
- For the option of GSM gateways can route an incoming call to include mobile users and is supported by routing Caller ID, ie call destination is selected depending on who is calling.
- Interactive voice menu (IVR) and flexible forming queues – a system of pre-recorded voice messages, performs the function of routing calls within the IP PBX using the information entered by the customer using tone dialing.
- can assign different actions – to connect the client with a number or a group, join it the specified queue waiting to connect to another menu, voicemail, auto attendant, conference, etc. or on the contrary, to break the connection. Record voice messages from the phone and downloading a file from your computer
More about Yeastar MyPBX Features
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Automatic Call Recordings
- Call Detail Records
- Integrated Voice Mail
- Multi-level Auto Attendant
- Queuing for call handling, with the ability to alert the waiting time in the queue and various algorithms.
- Outside access to IP PBX trunk . For example employees remotely via an external PSTN line can make toll calls (long distance, mobile).
- Conference Call . To create a so-called pre-conference conference room to which you can connect a variety of participants, both internal and external.
- Operating mode “Day and Night”
- Recording the current conversation . The team record is given to each subscriber manually.
- Standard functions – switching calls, call forwarding, parking, interception, notification, call waiting, call details, Music on Hold
- Personal account for each subscriber. Access is via a web-based interface. In the member area you can control the settings of your phone, including forwarding,voicemail messages and recorded conversations.
- Backup configuration files
- Last Caller Routing
- Economical and Efficient Remote Office Solution
- IP-PBX with Mobile Connectivity