Thin Client Computing virtual desktops
Access up to 100 virtual desktop sessions per vSpace Server
The L300 is a game-changing virtual desktop client device. Its sleek low-power design and form factor is easily mounted on a monitor or secured to a desk. Powered by NComputing’s Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L300 client device costs less than any other thin- or zero-client options and is a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs.
With the ability to connect up to 100 L300 user sessions to a single NComputing vSpace server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution at one-third the price of traditional alternatives.
- Wired : Connected Via Network
- Most Popular Model
- Upto 100 users per Server
- VGA output
- Free Vspace Virtualization Software
- Performs in Your Environment – Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices, the L300 has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments and in the way you need it to.
- Fits Your Budget – Today and Tomorrow – The L300 redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- Easy to Deploy – Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L300 is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- Easy to Manage – The L300 is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device. vSpace Server centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention.
Servers and thin clients cost less to acquire than an army of PCs. Thin clients use less energy, generate a fraction of a PCs fan noise and heat, and greatly reduce the need for hands-on support. Even use existing PCs past their expiration dates via software clients.